This is an opportunity to work with a local family run car dealer group based in Loughborough.
We are looking to recruit a full time parts delivery driver, preferably with a motor trade background, but not essential.
The role is based in Loughborough and will report directly to the Parts Manager.
Working as part of the parts team, you will be responsible for loading up the parts van and delivering parts to customers throughout the midlands.
You will be responsible for:
- Loading the parts van Checking the stock and orders to make sure all of the orders are packed correctly
- Setting an efficient route on which to deliver the parts
- Maintain good relationships with customers
- Report any customer problems
- Drive the company van with care and a courteous manner with due regard for the Road Traffic Act and company procedures
What we’re looking for:
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, to be able to sit in front of customers and present their products and information to them.
- Passion for driving
- Attention to detail
- Confidence, drive, energy and talent.
- The ability to establish and build rapport with our customers face-to-face
- A well-presented individual with a desire to succeed.
- You will need to hold a clean valid UK driving license.
Full time. 08.00 - 16:00. Monday – Friday. Saturday and Sunday off.
How to apply
If you want to join a successful family business that is in partnership with the world's largest car manufacturer then please complete the form below.